Soldiers must have a minimum of 24 months TIS before they are eligible to
apply and cannot have more than 14 years AFS.
- PSYOP Volunteer Statement (Enlisted)
- Male and female soldiers are eligible to apply
- Enlisted Record Brief (ERB)
- GT score 107+(no waivers)
- DLAB score 85+ (waiverable). You are required a DLAB even if you have a DLPT rating.
- DLPT Rating of 1/1 or higher is acceptable but not required.
- Applicants must pass a SERE Physical within 24 months of class date
- PULHES 111221 or better
- APFT score minimum is 240 or above.
- Minimum Interim secret security clearance to apply.
- Letter of Understanding for ARSOF must be included in their packet signed by their 1SG.
- You can take the CTI challenge at
- Soldier must scan their entire packet into 1 PDF file and e-mail it to their PSYOP Recruiter
(see CONTACTS). Or hand carry entire packet to nearest PSYOP Recruiter with all original documents. No other format will be accepted.
- Enlisted Soldiers are now required to pass an ARSOF APFT within 45 days of their
Assessment and Selection date. If they are not located near an ARSOF Recruiting Station,
this APFT must be conducted by Soldier's 1SG and digitally signed.